- Trixie: 1-Story Rabbit Hutch Un-Boxing/Review!
- DIY Hamster Cage | Ikea Billy Cage (Read Description Below Before Building)
- Video #22 - Rabbit Hutch Product Review and Modifications - 17 March 2012
- Pawhut 78 Deluxe Wooden Chicken Coop Hen House w Backyard Run
Let your rabbits relax in comfort with the Pawhut Stacked Rabbit Hutch.
This is similar to a bunk bed in that there are two cages stacked on each other. This hutch includes raised legs to keep it off the ground and makes it much more difficult for any unwanted pests to be able to enter. The cages come with removable floors that make cleaning and disposing of waste a synch. Its roof is asphalt shingled that adds extra security resistance from weather for your pets. There are a total of four access doors, two for each cage, that allow easy entrance to both sides of the cage. One door is wooden with a lock while the other is wire with a wired seal.
With its many excellent features, this Pawhut Rabbit Hutch is a great place to store your lovable bunnies or other small animals.
– Two cages in one stacked on each other
– Two easy access doors for each cage, four total
– Removable floors for easy cleaning
– Dividers inside each cage to separate rooms
– Sturdy asphalt shingled roof for extra resistance and protection
– Overall: 53.5"L x 19.5"W x 36.5"H
– (2) Inner Cages: 48"L x 16.5"W x 14.25"H
– Wire Doors: 11.5"L x 6.25"H
– Wood Doors: 13"L x 11.5"H
– Leg Height: 4"