- 39" Cat Tree Condo with Top Perch Recycled Paper
- Katris Modular Cardboard Cat Scratcher Furniture Review - ねこ - ラグドール - Floppycats
- How to Make a Cat Scratcher for FREE!!
- DIY Cat Toys - How to Make a Cat Tent
- How To Make A Cardboard Cat Scratcher
- DIY Apartment Pet Potty
- Cardboard Furniture Directions
- Target Starts Featuring Clothes Made From Plastic Bottles
- DIY: Banana Box Bed
- How to Make the Cock with clay - Smile Kids
The Cat Life Lounging Tower is part condo, part lookout tower, and altogether a comfy and secure hangout for your cat.
The condo and tower are made from paper rope derived from recycled newspaper, while the center scratching post features durable sisal rope where your cat can freely flex her claws.
The condo is an ideal space for when your cat prefers to be alone for a catnap. >br> The tower, on the other hand, puts your cat at the forefront of activity where she can keep an eye on the house.