- Review of the Advantek Stilt House Rabbit Hutch
- Boomer & George Prairie Barn Rabbit Hutch - Product Review Video
- Rabbit hutch tour
- The Stilt House Rabbit Hutch | rabbit cage | rabbit hutch indoor
- Rabbit Hutch Reviews - Top Rabbit Hutch
- 8 Best Rabbit Hutches 2017
- Boomer & George Harvey 2 Story Rabbit Hutch - Product Review Video
- 7 Best Rabbit Hutches 2016
- Best Rabbit Hutch
- 10 Best Rabbit Hutches 2018
Give your furry friend a comfortable living space in the Advantek Stilt House Rabbit Hutch in Auburn and White. This home will give your rabbits everything they need to live a fun and safe life outdoors.
The nesting box offers a safe indoor spot for your rabbit to sleep and rest comfortably. The hutch includes a pull-out tray for easy cleaning and maintenance. An access door allows rabbits to go down the ramp into the outdoor space which is enclosed with rabbit-friendly wire.
The hardware used in every aspect of the hutch, from the living area wire fences to the latches and hinges on each rabbit nest box, are galvanized to prevent rust. The non-toxic, waterproof asphalt roof insulates the entire nesting box, retaining heat in winter and cool air in summer.
Advantek’s GoneGreen line of Rabbit and Poultry Hutches are a great way to safely shelter an animal from the elements. Grown in government controlled, sustainable forests, these shelters are constructed from durable Cypress Fir which is naturally decay and rot resistant.