- 7 Best Rabbit Hutches 2016
- Advantek The Lodge Dog House review
- Assembly Video Advantek Prairie Home Poultry Hutch
- Boomer & George Prairie Home 82 in. Poultry Hutch - Product Review Video
- PawHut Chicken Coop Suppliment
- Top 10 Best Outdoor Cat Houses 2018
- Boomer & George Nesting Quarters Chicken Coop - Product Review Video
- TRIXIE Pet Products Chicken Coop with Outdoor Run
- Chickens in the New Coop 'de Ville'
- * TRIXIE PET PRODUCTS CHICKEN COOP REVIEW! [TRIXIE PET PRODUCTS CHICKEN COOP]++
Comfortably house all of your floppy-eared friends in the Advantek Duplex Rabbit Hutch in Auburn. This beautiful two-level rabbit hutch features everything your rabbits need to stay cozy and safe.
Each condo unit features a spacious living area with an attached rabbit nest box; the nest box provides the privacy and security that rabbits need to sleep and rest comfortably. The main living area of the rabbit hutch is backed with durable fir panels and enclosed with rabbit-friendly wire (spaced at 1" x 2.5").
The Advantek Duplex Rabbit Hutch in Auburn is designed with pet parents' needs in mind. This rabbit hutch is built with features that make it easy to clean and maintain for your furry friend.
Both levels include a pull-out tray that collects pet waste and excess food that drops below the wire floor. Pet parents can easily remove, clean and replace the tray without greatly disturbing the occupants. You can access each rabbit nest box through the latch-locked exterior hatch and the main living area through doors in the wire grates.
The hardware used in every aspect of the hutch, from the living area wire fences to the latches and hinges on each rabbit nest box, are galvanized to prevent rust. The non-toxic, waterproof asphalt roof insulates the entire duplex hutch, retaining heat in winter and cool air in summer.
Advantek’s GoneGreen line of Rabbit and Poultry Hutches are a great way to safely shelter an animal from the elements. Grown in government controlled, sustainable forests, these shelters are constructed from durable Cypress Fir which is naturally decay and rot resistant.