- 50 Back To School Life Hacks Everyone Should Know!!
- DIY / Tutorial: Master Fu Jewelry Box for All Miraculouses of Miraculous Ladybug
- 20 Smart DIY Hidden Storage Ideas that Keep Clutter in Check
- 10 MIN SIXPACK WORKOUT / No Equipment | Pamela Rf
- What Level Is Your Art? [Scribble Kibble #39]
- Origami Ice Cream Cone Tutorial ♥︎ Paper Kawaii
- First Time Laying Hardwood Flooring
- SECRETS OF THE DARK WEB | Welcome to the Game 2 - Part 2
- 10 Amazing Hot Glue Life Hacks You Should Try
- HELLO NEIGHBOR ALPHA 4! Simon Says Game? (Pt 1) Bendy Ink Machine in Basement? + FGTEEV Elevator 2.0
Give your pets a step up to their favorite nap site (your bed, no doubt!). Perfect for tiny breeds, older animals, and those with injuries and other disabilities that restrict their jumping on and off furniture. Holds up to 300lbs!
Made of solid wood and plywood – no particle board or cardboard. Highest quality carpets and sisal rope; and the undersides of all shelves and platforms are carpeted.
2 Step: 18.5" x 22" x 14" tall
3 Step: 18.5" x 29" x 19.5" tall
Choose an optional drawer for storage.